Not only has the Reliance Jio taken over the Indian Telecom sector, but it is also dominating India’s digital media apps sector as well. The best example of this is ‘JioMusic’ app. Although this app was launched later than Wynk, Hungama, Gaana and Saavn App, it is quickly taking over their market. The Jio Music App is becoming very famous for all of its nifty features.
You must have observed that in the last half a decade only, the online music streaming business has come a very long way. Now, with the launch of cheap 4G data schemes and speedy connectivity, everyone streams the music online only. All the big players like Apple, Google, etc. have launched their music streaming services in India. To join the race, Jio has also launched ‘Jio Music’ App for its users.
Jio Music APK Download
In the initial stage, Jio Music was known by the name of ‘JioBeats.’ Even when this app was in the beta stage, the company continued to add more and more music to its catalog. Its song selection support is not limited to English or Hindi music only. It offers music in about 20 Indian regional languages.
All of this music is available to be downloaded for free. Not just it has a vast selection of songs, but a smooth interface also to search the songs quickly. I have used this App and found many benefits and downsides of this App. Let me enlist some for you.
The Process To Install Jio Music App On Your Mobile
In the first place, search for the Google Play store on your mobile. It comes as a default app search browser in Android-based mobiles.Open the Google Play Store.Search for the Jio Music App.Once you find it, click on the ‘Install’ button to start the download and installation process.
When you click on the ‘Install’ button, a new window will ask you for the permissions to access some features of your phone. As this app is completely secure, you can press the ‘Accept’ button to start the installation process without giving a thought.Once you accept, the installation process will start automatically.After the installation process is over, the screen will ask you to open or uninstall the application. Click the ‘Open’ tab to open the application.Now, on the Welcome screen of the Jio, you have to Sign in or Sign up to use the application. You can even skip the ‘Sign In’ process if you want.
- it can balance the music quality with the help of embedded equalizers.
- Some radios are available.
- The app gives you details of the song so that you can take an informed decision.
- JioMusic App provides best automatic song suggestions based on your song playing history and likes.
- To ease the process of downloading, Jio Music APK provides a facility for different sound quality selection.
- The choice to select the language of the interface.
- It offers an extensive database of songs.
- Songs are available in regional languages also, apart from Hindi and English.
- Apps user interface is quite attractive.
- It saves the data of the user. Whenever a user tries to download a song for offline viewing, a pop up appears as ‘During 2 to 5 AM, enjoy download at ZERO data charges.’ This helps the user to plan the download to save any extra data charge for downloading.
- To use the services offered by the App, one needs to have an active Jio SIM.
- If used without much awareness, it sucks large data.
- To say nothing of, some uploaded albums are not complete.
Isn’t the process quite simple? The method of downloading this App is similar to all other apps downloaded from Google Play Store. Just download this App and enjoy its features if you are a Jio 4G SIM user. Not to mention, Jio music App is an excellent app for downloading or online streaming of the music. Its good curation, simple interface, and the vast regional library have created a craze amongst the youngsters for this App. Though its music data is significant, International library size of Jio App is not so popular. If you have a Jio Sim, you are right to go with this app. To increase the library size, Jio is continuously tying up with new partners.