Music is the fuel while doing any other tasks on Smartphones is an ongoing thing nowadays. That means Smartphone users need a background Player like iTube every day. As we all know, The App caches the YouTube Videos and also works as Music Player for YouTube.
People around the globe call it as the background player and YouTube Downloader. iTube Music App plays songs while you are using Chatting Apps, Social Media Apps, and other Android Apps on your devices. As we have already discussed, it can cache the songs from the YouTube videos, that means you can save the battery, bandwidth, and loading times.
iTube APK Download For Android
You can Install iTube on Android if and only if you have the APK file. Google Play Store didn’t allow this App in their listings. So, you need to Install iTube.APK file from this website iTube.Mobi. iTubeandroid.Com was the official website, but currently, we are hosting all the latest and old version APKs on our blog.
After the APKs Download section, you will have the Installation guide to get iTube on Android, Windows PC/Laptop, and learn how to save the MP3 files on iOS (iPhone/iPad) for free.
- Updated: For iOS users, follow this iTube for iOS (iPhone) download thread to Install it as iTubeandroid.com’s iMusic/PlayTube/Player IL.
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|File Size:||10.2 MB|
|Updated On:||January, 2018|
Alternative Top Music Downloader Apps
- Setbeat APK Download
- Fildo Music APK Download
- Music Paradise Pro APK Download
- Spotify Premium APK Download
- Simple MP3 Downloader APK
- Best Music Downloader Apps List
Download Links For iTube APK Files
To load the iTube.APK on your Smartphone/Tablet, follow the below steps carefully.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Android
Unknown Sources is the option to accept the APK file installation on your Android device. We need to enable to allow the APK downloading process.
To enable it, go to Settings on your mobile, after that scroll down for Security, tap on it.
When you open the Security option, scroll down until you see the “Allow Unknown Sources” option. Tap on it and click OK button from the pop-up screen.
Step 2: Download APK of i Tube
From the above download links of APK, get the latest version APK file to your device.
Step 3: Follow APK Installation Routine
Once you have downloaded the APK file, it could be saved in “Downloads” folder. Open “Downloads” folder on your Android Mobile/Tablet and click on the APK file.
That’s how you can easily Install iTube APK for Android Smartphones and Tablets.
iTube APK For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7)
You can use iTube APK on your Computers or Laptops with the help of Android emulators such as Bluestacks, Koplayer, Andyroid, and Youwave. You will need to download EXE file of emulator and APK file to your Windows Computer/Laptop. Installation thread is available on our blog, click here to know more about iTube for PC download.
Simply, Downloading software and APK, Loading the APK file into your Emulator software are the steps involved in that.
iTube APK Latest Version Features
- Whatever the task you are doing on your Smartphones, still you can listen to favorite songs on the App in the background.
- You can use it to save the MP3 cache files of Videos from the YouTube.
- iTube for Android without WiFi is the best feature you can expect from the App.
- You can kill the advertisements for any video.
- Top Charts are given to listening to most rated Video songs in the world directly.
- So many categories are available to listen to MP3 songs with your mood.
- You can add videos to favorites tab for the easy access.
- Cached songs are available in “Cache section” on the App.
- Whenever you press exit button, it asks to use it as a background player.
How To Use iTube As MP3 Downloader
After the Installation of iTube APK file, open the App on your Android mobile.
You will see five different options on the menu screen.
- Search: You can search whatever the video you want from the YouTube.
- Favorite: Your favorite songs are added to this tab.
- Cache: The full MP3 songs of cached Videos are available in this tab.
- Playlists: Top 100 and other trending categories songs are available in this tab.
- Video or Audio Player: The last tab is the Player (either Video or Audio) for any song.
From the Search icon, search for a song you want to listen or download MP3 as the cache.
Note: Cache Mode should be enabled to save the YouTube video as the MP3 song. Video songs search results will appear on the screen, select the original song from them. It automatically enables the Player Mode. (See the Image below)
The “Cache complete notification” will be appeared automatically and save in the “Cache tab” once you enable the “Cache Mode.”
Switch to Video to Audio or Audio to Video with “Toggle Player Button.”
Here is proof that App is switched to MP3 Player mode.
That’s how you can download iTube APK file to Android Mobiles or Tablets. And we discussed the procedure of using the Application with cache mode as well. Come back often to find latest version APK files on our blog.